Enterprise Title will assist you from the time you strike your purchase agreement to final closing.
Once you have a purchase agreement struck ask your Realtor to place the title order with Enterprise Title.
Once we have an order placed you can expect the following:
- Our title team will order and review a chain of title search appropriate for the transaction;
- Once a search is completed a trained title examiner will prepare a commitment to insure title, which commitment will include:
a. The names of the parties including the proposed insured;
b. The property to be insured;
c. The amount of coverage (Purchase price/Loan amount} that will be covered;
d. The requirements to insure;
e. Finally, any exceptions to be made to the final policies.
- Our Processing team will next review the requirements and working with the parties prepare to satisfy those requirements;
- The above all occurs at the same time the lender is processing the borrower/purchasers loan;
- Once the lender is ready to close and the processing team as prepared to meet the requirements the transaction can be scheduled to close;
- Once Scheduled the lender would send instructions for the Closing Disclosure to be prepared. This is prepared by our closing team and the lender’s closing team;
- Once the Closing Disclosure (CD) is finalized the lender would send out the final loan package to be prepared for execution;
- Our closing team would print the final lender documents and merge them with the final title documents and present for final execution.
- A member of the closing team would present documents for execution, gather funds as appropriate from the parties (Lenders funds, purchasers funds};
- Our closer would then disburse the package paying all fees and costs as reflected on the CD;
- Our closer would prepare documents to be presented for recording;
- Our closer would prepare final title insurance policies for both the lender and the new owner;
- Our title team would complete all recording and distribute recorded documents to the appropriate parties.